The Wire Magazine : "Ghost Princess" Album Reviewed for The Wire Magazine. December 2017. Issue 406. Page 62
"Brooklyn based Soprano Bethany Dinsick sings ethereal pop over heavy duty analogue synthesizer chords, somehow managing to evoke both Kate Bush and Depeche Mode without the gloss or polish of either. These 11 cuts evoke gothy 1980's glamour with a distinctly 21st century DIY feel. "Space Sickness" has a hint of The Cure's "Close to Me"; "Possession" bears a touch of early Bjork; "Live Alone Die Alone" could almost be Madonna at her most witchy. There's a slightly cramped feel to the productions, but Dinsick's vocals are mesmerizing and her melodies fly like ribbons in the breeze."
- Ears to Feed : Watch Sick Din: "Reaper" by JP Basileo"
- Felt Zine : Felt Hear | Sick Din - Reaper (Video)"
- Impose Magazine : Stream Sick Din's New Album, Ghost Princess by JP Basileo
- Felt Zine : Felt Hear | Sick Din - Space Sickness (Video)"
- Tiny Mix Tapes : Space Sickness Premiere by Rick Weaver
- CMJ : Prince Rama at Le Poisson Rouge : March 28, 2013
- Impose Magazine : Baltimore Tape Club>
- Impose Magazine : Baltimore Video Roundup>
- Aural States : Livewire: Teaadora Nikolova & Bethany Dinsick @ the Zodiac (2010.03.19)
- Brighest Young Things : Sound Study: A Family Hemerline Presents a Bethany Dinsick Listening Party
- The City Paper : Meet "The Whore of Baltimore"
- Lost at E Minor : Bethany Dinsick - Bad 'lil Boy
For all booking and general inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org